Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Possibly the best villain of all time? Alan Rickman's four best villains -
4. Sherriff of Nottingham - Robin Hood & The Prince Of Thieves
3. Judge Turpin - Sweeney Todd
2. Severus Snape - Harry Potter
1. Hans Gruber - Die Hard
Monday, August 17, 2009
10. Look at his face. I bet cornflakes try to crawl out of the bowl.
9. What am I supposed to do while you do the underpants charlston with this insane, blind tart?
8. In another life, we could have been brothers. Running a small, quirky taveria in Sicily. Maybe we would have married the local twins instead of wasting each other's time here in this dump. But it was not to be. So hop it.
7. Whores will have their trinkets.
6.You know what you are? You're a beard with an idiot hanging off it.
5. Which one of you bitches wants to dance? Hey you know when you're doing your usual threesome thing you do of a weekend, and the moonlight's bouncing of your heads and your arses and everything, does that not get a bit confusing?
4. Do you have anything in an aquarium?
3. I got you...creme de menthe.
2. It's some sort of delicious biscuit!
1. It's like looking into the eye...of a duck.
Sunday, August 16, 2009
So, being Tanya's birthday tomorrow, I felt I had to bust out with the most unique cake of our office this year. Having faced Woolies and collected the necessary items, I went home with the clear mission of making rainbow cupcakes on a Sunday off work. But what icing could I put atop these cupcakes that would do them justice? And then I found this: